Posts by wickedpixel

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says
Yeah i was gonna get it too for that reason but i didnt want to give GQ $20 for ripping off a well known and a personal favourite site. Jay
same here…

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

No problem man! That’s why we are here! :D

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

yeah.. it’s a jungle out there…
i heard loud screams at night…

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

offtopic:
What is with your avatar?... it’s like 5 MB of talking animation… :D

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

@flashjunkie
maybe your file is stuck because is too cool to be on this site… :P please delete it to let the queue roll.. :P :D :)

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

:D

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says
on a second thought… maybe you should use something like this…
this.onEnterFrame = function(){
      ball._x = square._x + square.loc._x * square._xscale/100;
      ball._y = square._y + square.loc._y * square._yscale/100;
}

instead of your line…

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

try this

ball._x = square._x + square.loc._x;
ball._y = square._y + square.loc._y;

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

try with this…
Stage.align = “TL”
... means that the top left of the screen has the coordinates 0, 0

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

i have made from scratch, using only flash cs3 actionscript 3, a wordpress flash theme…
The most difficult part was to implement the system to submit comments… That seems the most problematic part… because you need to change the wordpress cms a little… it cannot be made using only the funtions prepared by wordpress for theme support…
Oh.. and requires some tricks to use very clean html text in messages… because flash cannot handle well the type of text formating made by wordpress
sorry for my crappy english.. i’m in a hurry

by
by
by
by
by
by