Posts by wickedpixel

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

i wonder how many people write that wrong link….. and then register to the site.. :D

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

count on me…
click on my name to see the portfolio… 8)

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Hi Denized.. add posts in the same topic if you can… don’t start again more topics with the same subject… :(

Update only one topic…

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Just an idea…
try by spliting your archive into volumes…
later edit
bla i’m stupid.. .. .no.. you can’t because you can upload only one file… :|

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Were i can check my IQ? .. i’m too dumb to know that :D

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

_double post

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Hey alexandrup, very nice and compact mode to do bitmap smoothing for dynamic loaded images…
One thing… i was using your code(copy-paste some lines :D ) and after 30 minits of testing(not working) i realized that there was a typo in the script…

_obj.onLoadInit = function(pMC:MovieClip):Void{

not

obj.onLoadInit = function(pMC:MovieClip):Void{

:D

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

CMS . Content Management System is the type of software you need… You can use Wordpress for simple stuff (simple static pages, dinamic, etc) or more advanced stuff like Joomla for large amount of content and advanced data structure… Both free.

Anyway… if you are a beginner in this maybe it’s better to hire a freelancer or a firm for the job(with skills proved by a portfolio).

...however… the first step is to make a research on the sites with the same profile to see what powers them and what features they have… to make you a better idea about what you need…

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

I don’t know about you guys… but i’m happy about that :D

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

hmm.. click on the first frame from the first layer and press f9(where is a little “a”)

there is the actionscript that manages your frames…

not on the text

by
by
by
by
by
by