Posts by wildfire198

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
wildfire198 says

If you’re still having problems with the theme/style editor, try updating to Wordpress 3.5 and installing v1.3 of the Aphrodite theme. Just tried it and it seems to be working alright now – we shall see how it goes!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
wildfire198 says

For instance, I just now went to custom colors in the theme colors, changed all the colors to the same color purple, saved, and with cache and history cleared, the pages are still not showing with the custom colors. I also saved it as a skin, and the skin manager still has no list of skins at all.

Having exactly the same problem!!! It’s so frustrating. I’ve bought other themes from here and the support is so good, I thought most would be the same.

3 posts
wildfire198 says

Having this issue and many, many more! There seems to be no way to find support on it, either, as the support site is having issues.

My theme settings editor does absolutely nothing, which is what I thought was affecting the slider. Could be wrong. Would love some answers for this!

by
by
by
by
by
by