Posts by will1234craig

69 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

Hi guys,

wonder if you can help i am after a gallery template so i can promote premium themes, i am thinking something with custom post types.

have you seen any

so far i have only really found

http://themeforest.net/item/expose-gallery-wordpress-theme-3-in-1/full_screen_preview/106184

any others

cheers

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

hey jig really like you magento work,

on the subject of your wordpress plugin will you have support for sagepay

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

hi i need a good quality flash developer to create a flash banner and small flash moving object for our web site

we have a high res psd of a van we need someone to create a small moving van around 250×200 from the psd.

its wheels should move and light flash on and off, its wheels should just run on the spot , the item i sit in the footer

please contact me on the following mail

will 1234 craig @ hotmail.com

I will pay well for good quality

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

looks like your building a nice little niche there with opencart nice too see

good luck

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

Hi all this question is to all the wordpress developers

I want to add some custom code to the wysiwyg editor, but i dont want the user to have the ability to touch it

I know how to create custom page templates but thats a bit much as some pages will only have a little extra bit of code

I was thinking shortcodes, but i am new blood to php coding, so not that smart at present.

but is there anything else i can add, to allow me to add a few divs to the page and stop the user from messing with it.

thanks

Will

ps links to tuts will do just fine

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

na , just need a good tutorial on table design, using a mixure of images ,css and a little javascript

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

hi there any one got a good link to some tutorials on table designs

so have seen the usual suspects, but i am looking for something classy

example

http://www.broadwaygolfclub.co.uk/course.php

I am sure there easy to do but i just dont know where to start

thanks

Will

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

i think themes should be given a better description

ie

no flash 2 column layout large slider

ect ect

would make searching so much faster

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says
ly. Keep it elegant, useful and usable – that’s our moto for 2011. :)

yea spot on i will follow your work now, see what your team comes up with

Yea keep it simple, i just hope the reviews see a well thought out simple design and price them at a competitive rate so the developer can make his buck.

As you cant really blame the developer for offering more in an attempt to make more

I really think they need to rip up the current categories and add a design + category fee

so if someone developers a few restaurant themes they get a little extra bucks for thing outside the box.

The developers need to be given incentives !

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
will1234craig says

Hi all just a thought

I am been buying themes here for ages, started out with HTML ’S then moved onto wordpress themes.

But recently over the last few months i have found it difficult to select a wordpress template, and found myself buying more html templates than wordpress ones.

I see far to many developers that focus on the $35-$40 Dollar short-coded, 10 sliders & 5 million colour variation templates.

I think its time Themeforest developed an additional category for wordpress, which sold some of the great, simple HTML templates which currently sell 100 + with a cut down version of wordpress without the mass feature list other $35-$40 temps offer.

They should then offer developers a higher rate of return. Because lets face it they are not going to be the top selling themes. But developers should be incentivised for filling the massive shortage of supply of Nonprofit, Catering, Kids themes, the list goes on.

I just think there is too much focus on big flashy wordpress do it all sites, in my experience they only fit a range of businesses.

I also find myself sometimes buying from other template sites “this is something i have never done “

Just an idea

by
by
by
by
by
by