wpCanyonThemes saidJeez! I’ve told about 6 people now, not even Jebus could handle that many authors.
ThemeProvince saidWe’re also thinking about hiring someone soon. Mind telling me who he is?
Absolutely nothing. I got tired of it so hired someone to handle support instead. Whom I may add is doing a fantastic job.
Who said he’ll be handling support for anyone but our team?
Was just wondering are you only handling bugs and help with theme usage or you also do some modifications people need and do you charge for them?
- Release 20 new themes
- Spend more time working on the website (tutorials, freebies…)(not wpCanyon, talking about WPScientist)
- Brake the Themeforest record for earnings in one month
- Give my father enough money to start a business so he can start earning for himself and not rely on his son (me) to give him money since i’m sure he hates that.
- Travel a bit
- Find a decent girl for a change
- Buy a car
- Buy an empty property to build a house on in the coming years (not next year)
That’s pretty much all
wpCanyonThemes saidIf you look at our themes you will see each one is different than the last one. That is our concept of design. And for a client, it’s ok.
Too striking theme like.
Why? Because it’s white, black, white, black?
If we think like that then there would be 3 times less themes on ThemeforestAnd it’s not for TF, it’s a client project.
I’m not referring to you or any special author. All your themes are unique, i agree about that.
But if you look at all the themes on TF there are a lot of similar ones if we’re looking at it that way, but if you look a bit deeper into the design and the features and everything else then they aren’t really that similar.
So, not sure if we can say this one is “too striking like”.
It’s been a while since i used a different account besides “WPScientist”, posted the thread with the older one. So just confirming it’s me for those who know me
I didn’t apply. But good luck to those who did