Are you familiar with Ruby programming language & Ruby on Rails framework , can you install & configure ruby scripts like php. May be Envato will consider it as new category if alot of people are familiar with it, the language are already growing in popularity & alot of webhosts offer it just like php.
i think this will help , it contains survey & analysis of SEO firms price range from USA , UK, Canada , Australia , India , Germany.http://www.seomoz.org/blog/seo-pricing-costs-of-services
also have a look at , maybe it’s irrelevant to ur question but i found it very informative in sitting your pricing structurehttp://freelanceswitch.com/money/hourly-vs-fixed-pricing/
good luck with ur clients
- code shortcuts
- autocomplete & automatic interface implementation!
- show function documentation from php.net directly in Editor
- support for documentation tools like phpdoc
- Git , Mercurial , subversion!
- automatic builds
- Interface for DB CRUD
- find syntax errors , unused variables, annotations for method overrides , ...
- RegEx search
- Debugger “watchers, breakpoints, ...”
- the newest netbeans , have HTML5 project option!
- FOSS “free ,open source” , supported by Oracle
- You will need to look at their website to get the big list!
- finally , i only mentioned a fraction of php editing features, look at js , html , css, other supported languages!