Posts by zakk123

4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
zakk123 says

I need a developer to help me modify the breeze theme so I can have a protected private side to the site. I have an order requisition system that my sales people use in field and need them to be able to enter log in credentials in a nice theme based authentication screen. After they enter their user and pass then they will be shown the hidden protected links that give them access to the requisition system. I need someone who can assist me with this fairly quickly… I also need the private stuff to not be indexed by the search engines and show up on searches… I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Chris

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
zakk123 says

I need someone to help me modify the breeze theme. I need to hide pages from unauthorized users and create a password protected section for my breeze based site… that once logged in users will be able to see those pages through a main menu link that is not visibile until after login… I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks Chris

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
zakk123 says
If I remember well, you have an option to password-protect a page :)

Yes I am aware of that but there are some specifics that I did not go into detail about that you cannot just protect with the simple page protection feature. I have dependent menu links that need to be hidden until a user is authenticated and once authenticated that user will see those private menu links which allow them access to the protected content on the site such as the requisition system and so forth. The requisition system is a menu page with several dependend pages that are a part of it… So it is a little bit more detail than just the simple page protect feature… Are you familiar with protecting sites like this? Also, do you know how to prevent crawlers from crawling my private section… I don’t want the private part of the site to be indexed… I look forward to hearing from you…

Thanks Chris

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
zakk123 says

Hello.

I am looking for someone to customise the BREEZE theme for me I am using it as an intranet portal and need to password protect and create a private side of the site where we house our inventory requisition cart for some of our remote workers… I have the entire site built I just need neet some of the pages that are currently all visibile to be hidden and protected via secure password login that is accessed through a login link at the top of the page… I DO NOT want to use htaccess as it is not super secure and rather use a different solution…

Please contact me if you can take care of this for me and a rough cost…

Hit me back via pm…

Thanks Chris

by
by
by
by
by
by