• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Croatia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
Daeliel says

Details:

15 seconds, music + sound effects needed PDF atlas pages need to be shown, Need a complete solution, with 3-4 text placeholders Need it to sound and feel fresh, authentic and interesting. Destination: tv and web Resulting format: AE document

Paying 50% in advance to established Envato authors, paypal only. Others on completion.

Right now, I need serious offers, because I’m still closing the deal. It would be great if you could show some projects that match your vision of the video. Also, I need a fixed price declaration in your reply.

I’ll provide the copy and we can discuss the overall solution after the selection and payment has been made.

Thanks!

138 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
AdamFamily says

You can contact me through my profile page to discuss more detail for your request.

Adam.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Croatia
Daeliel says

Sure!

532 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
Farley_Design says

I’m interested as well :)

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Croatia
Daeliel says

Please send a bit more information:

” It would be great if you could show some projects that match your vision of the video. Also, I need a fixed price declaration in your reply.”

When I close the deal with one of you guys, I’ll post it directly on this thread so please send your offers until further notice. I need to know your price and some examples ASAP , so I can send the offer to the client and after the deal is sealed, we can start working on it.

3767 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

Please send a bit more information:

” It would be great if you could show some projects that match your vision of the video. Also, I need a fixed price declaration in your reply.”

When I close the deal with one of you guys, I’ll post it directly on this thread so please send your offers until further notice. I need to know your price and some examples ASAP , so I can send the offer to the client and after the deal is sealed, we can start working on it.

Can you send me more details via profile page, I can purchase and customize anything you like from all Envato marketplaces.

P.S. Send details on Croatian language.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Croatia
Daeliel says

Here is a bit more about the commercial:

The camera zooms out of some street in Croatia, Zagreb – zooms out more and more until you can see the entire earth – all the while the various text about the Atlas shows up. As it finally zooms out totally, you see that the entire country it’s in fact in a book – this book closes and when closed, one can see the Atlas front cover. There isn’t a video like this, but there is a video that uses this zooming function:

http://videohive.net/item/eagle-eye/699382?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=InlifeThrill
9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Croatia
Daeliel says

I’ve discussed the project with Adam. If anyone else wants in, before I make up my mind, please let me know about the price and send me some samples of your work. I can wait until monday morning, so please send me your propositions until that time. Thanks!

3767 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

Here is a bit more about the commercial:

The camera zooms out of some street in Croatia, Zagreb – zooms out more and more until you can see the entire earth – all the while the various text about the Atlas shows up. As it finally zooms out totally, you see that the entire country it’s in fact in a book – this book closes and when closed, one can see the Atlas front cover. There isn’t a video like this, but there is a video that uses this zooming function:

http://videohive.net/item/eagle-eye/699382?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=InlifeThrill

How about InlifeThrill’s item in reverse mode + any of these items in reverse mode? Some minimum price for customization will be ~$300 + Template price (if work is not unique)

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Croatia
Daeliel says

Everyone, thanks for your offers! A pitch has been made, and if the client bites, I’ll email one of you who’s offer I found to be most alluring. Thanks fo replying and let’s hope we seal the deal ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by