505 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Super Copyright Ninja
  • 3 Years of Membership
+5 more
GraficAndMedia
says

I’m really liking the new design but the only issue I can see with it is the ‘View Portfolio’ button. I couldn’t instantly see the button because it merges with the background colours, etc. I think it would be better to have the colour of the marketplace you are on instead. Or an actual colour. :)

+1 same problem ahaha
+1

Yeah, please make this button blue!

1882 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 9
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+7 more
Anps
says

I am getting blue coz of this blue it has to go! :)

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

woah! why is activeden suddenly all blue :/ thought I was on GR for a second… how the heck am I supposed to know which marketplace i’m on :s :(

1941 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Feedback Guru
+18 more
SamBerson
says

I am getting blue coz of this blue it has to go! :)

+1

3535 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
+13 more
sevenspark
says

Just an idea in the interest of better helping customers find support, what if we added a support button next to the comments count on the product page (the button would only appear if the author has opted into support)

The button would link to the proper location based on the author’s settings (item comments/external forum/contact form/etc).

Taking this a step further, perhaps before the product is purchased, the button would read “Ask a Question” – and this would link to either the item comments or the contact form (configurable by the author) to ask pre-purchase questions. Once the item is purchased, the button would link to the configured support area.

The support tab was a great addition, but I think a button right on the main product page that links directly to the support area would really help streamline customer-author interactions. What do you guys think? :)

245 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
An-Themes
says

^ +1!

102 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
Minkki
says

How can I download my own files with this new design?
in your dashboard, click on portfolio, then every item have a download link

Where is the download link??? Can’t see the portfolio options Grid and List anymore!!

2 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
ruisfreitas
says

Hello Envato, Thank you for your redesign, but:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future re-designs.

Cheers

623 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
kriskorn
says

How can I download my own files with this new design?
in your dashboard, click on portfolio, then every item have a download link
Where is the download link??? Can’t see the portfolio options Grid and List anymore!!

Yep, seems to be a bug. In Themeforest I have a list view and can download my item.
Requested a staff reply.

495 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
gljivec
says

@sevenspark nice one. Options 2 with presale question and then support button even better. If we go one step further when user buy item and click to support user purchase code and username can be in url, so we can then make automaticly registration for user or automaticly verification about purchase :)

Like: http://suport.com?user=xxx&code=xxx

If this is not some security risk.

by
by
by
by
by
by