4146 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Individual marketplace color branding! An epic must! It’s very confusing lol! I feel like I’m on GR all the time! :D

3531 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Individual marketplace color branding! An epic must! It’s very confusing lol! I feel like I’m on GR all the time! :D

Graphic River and Audio Jungle have mated, and it’s a beautiful baby. :)

13 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United States
fogger says

i do not like the new “flat” design.. its just so same as it ever was.. sorry

:|

91 posts
  • Envato Developer
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
bensmithett Dev says

BUG ALERT: I replied to a message from the author dashboard and after refreshing, it is still showing as an unread message. Before your update, I could reply and the message would get marked as read. Please fix..

Hey WebSmacker, this issue isn’t related to the visual refresh.

There will be a small lag between your replying to a comment and it being hidden on the Author Dashboard (read/unread filtering happens via the search engine, so some reindexing needs to happen behind the scenes before an unread filter represents the current state of play).

In most cases this isn’t noticeable unless you reply & refresh the page immediately. The reindex happened between your first & second refresh.

1402 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
WebSmacker says

There will be a small lag between your replying to a comment and it being hidden on the Author Dashboard (read/unread filtering happens via the search engine, so some reindexing needs to happen behind the scenes before an unread filter represents the current state of play).

In most cases this isn’t noticeable unless you reply & refresh the page immediately. The reindex happened between your first & second refresh.

Awesome, thanks for the explanation Ben :)

236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • New Zealand
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
madlep Dev says

BUG ALERT: I replied to a message from the author dashboard and after refreshing, it is still showing as an unread message. Before your update, I could reply and the message would get marked as read. Please fix..

The lag for the search engine catching up with the main database is somewhere around ~5-10s (can be more or less depending on load on the site)

91 posts
  • Envato Developer
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
bensmithett Dev says

A few more little fixes we’ve rolled out today:

• Fixed the issue with pagination where if you used the browser’s back button the page would get stuck in the “loading” state
  • Sorting & layout controls fixed on Portfolios (so you can switch your portfolio to list view & download your own files again)

Thanks for your patience as we iron out the kinks!

23 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • Australia
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
tombryan Dev says

Hi everybody,

Some issues that I’ve addressed this afternoon based on your feedback and that will be deployed to you very shortly (if not already, in some cases):

• Switched around some colours in the pagination module so we have a nice, strong hover colour
  • Changed the styling of the “View portfolio” link on item pages and user profiles to make it prominent+
  • A global change to the blue we’re using for links, so it should be more readable on grey backgrounds

As always, more to come!

65 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
templatin says

I think the earlier font “Tahoma” was much better and readable than the current font “Helvetica, Arial”.

nixstudioedition
nixstudioedition Recent Posts Threads Started
10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Russian Federation
nixstudioedition says

I think the earlier font “Tahoma” was much better and readable than the current font “Helvetica, Arial”.
+1
by
by
by
by
by
by