93 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

One issue I have run into quite a few times is that the license/purchase-box on item pages does not show up. Instead, the loading indicator shows-up indefinitely.
That’s not specifically related to the visual refresh but we’re definitely looking into this.

Cheers Justin,

Just checking whether anybody has taken a look? It happens quite often and, seeing it’s the purchase button, this is quite important to conversion – I’d imagine. :-) ... It happens on other pages, too, and affects the hover-previews.

Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined main-a1a1386643f7018a89c3bd9c5dc143db.js:1
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'app' of undefined 4179837:87
Best wishes, ClientEngage

Hi @ClientEngage (and any others having trouble seeing the License/Purchase box)

I’m having some trouble reproducing this problem. From those errors it looks like one or two JS files aren’t loading properly for you. Are you able to give me a bit more information about the browser/OS versions you’re using?

And are you using any browser extensions (AdBlock etc) that might be blocking things?

If you’re savvy with browser dev tools (sounds like you might be if you can see those errors :) ) can you check the Network tab and see if there is anything having trouble loading?

I’d like to get to the bottom of this one ASAP, I’ll be watching this thread :)

Ben

536 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

Quote Reply doesnt work

7650 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Quote Reply doesnt work

works here :)

93 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

Not sure anyone mentioned this already, but it seems the rich snippets for the star ratings on search result pages are not working anymore. Before the price and rating would display and now there’s no meta data displaying. Check the Google Structured Data Testing Tool: http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?q=http%3A%2F%2Fthemeforest.net%2Fitem%2Favada-responsive-multipurpose-theme%2F2833226
Thanks cmoreira, it looks like our ratings schema data is ok (Item 2) but something has changed around price & authorship schema data that has broken things. We’ll check it out :)

Thank you for looking into it! This is very important for CTR on the search page results. Looks like the ‘price’ should be inside the ‘offer’ data according to the example here: http://schema.org/CreativeWork

Greetings, Carlos

Hey Carlos, the rich snippets for prices & star ratings are fixed now, you should start seeing them in search results again soon.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention :)

4680 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Envato.. the blue and green theme has to go.. I can’t tell you how many times I’m browsing the site and think I’m on one site and then realize I’m on another – especially codecanyon and themeforest – they’re quite similar sites.

We need some variation in the look and feel between each marketplace. This is not very web 2.0 if you can find yourself lost on a site. If I get confused I can only imagine how a complete newbie to web will be lost wanting to browse and buy stuff.

149 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
sebastianjacobs says

Envato.. the blue and green theme has to go.. I can’t tell you how many times I’m browsing the site and think I’m on one site and then realize I’m on another – especially codecanyon and themeforest – they’re quite similar sites. We need some variation in the look and feel between each marketplace. This is not very web 2.0 if you can find yourself lost on a site. If I get confused I can only imagine how a complete newbie to web will be lost wanting to browse and buy stuff.

+1 I have the same problem.

3750 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

^ I know if i’m on other marketplace just because the top banner popups again. Haven’t i closed the f* banner? i think, then i realise i’m outside TF. :P

742 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

Envato.. the blue and green theme has to go.. I can’t tell you how many times I’m browsing the site and think I’m on one site and then realize I’m on another – especially codecanyon and themeforest – they’re quite similar sites. We need some variation in the look and feel between each marketplace. This is not very web 2.0 if you can find yourself lost on a site. If I get confused I can only imagine how a complete newbie to web will be lost wanting to browse and buy stuff.

+1 same thing happened to me today. ...

3732 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

+1 same thing happened to me today. ...

+1 … There has to be a better solution. In fact, there was! :D

282 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Patchesoft says

Are previews broken on items too? Especially on the main page of each marketplace.

Also looks like editing a post is broken too. It only shows the textbox with no layout.

by
by
by
by
by
by