111 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Sandi says

hi everyone! In my next file i want to use illustrations (jpg files) of another person. Do you know what kind of permission document from that person should i have? Do i have to present it to reviewers? If you have some example or forms for that – please let me know.

PS: Also, if you have a great digital art – i would be happy to use it in activeden presentation. Of cause authors name/web address or email will be stated in aknowlergement

thx

357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
shoxite says

If you wish to use someones photo, you must make them sign a release form. You can go to the following link below to download model release forms and find out more information about using your own photos in your work.

http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/model-and-location-releases/

2217 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
hi everyone! In my next file i want to use illustrations (jpg files) of another person. Do you know what kind of permission document from that person should i have? Do i have to present it to reviewers? If you have some example or forms for that – please let me know.

PS: Also, if you have a great digital art – i would be happy to use it in activeden presentation. Of cause authors name/web address or email will be stated in aknowlergement

thx

If you keep me posted, I’d be glad to (and if you also like it) to give you a sample of my item Mytho: 7 Modern/Industrial Backgrounds.

If you’re interested, write me back so that I can see what your activeden item will be about and discuss how/what sample you want and so on..

Best regards.
Chris

111 posts
+1 more
Sandi says
If you wish to use someones photo, you must make them sign a release form. You can go to the following link below to download model release forms and find out more information about using your own photos in your work.

http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/model-and-location-releases/

thx:) but i wont to use some drawings made by another person, not someones photos. But anyway thank you for link:)

any new suggestions?:)

111 posts
+1 more
Sandi says

Just had an idea! Can i use the screenshots from games?

by
by
by
by
by
by