2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Shibbins says

I am confused with the end product definition. Example: If my website is for a massage therapy business, and I am selling my services as a therapist, along with beauty items such as facial creams, skin lotions etc, which license do I need?

2635 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey there,

As per licensing information found here on what constitutes an end-product, and based on the description you provided, you would require a regular license. The site is in this case your “end product”, not the service you are selling. If you have any further questions, or require more in-depth information, please contact Support and someone will be sure to assist as soon as possible.