18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Thailand
Infraction says

I live in Russia and I want to move in Thailand! I want to make money with audiodzhangla there. What do you think, should I do this?!

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
AlexVombat says

Two-three sales a month will go to pay for internet :) Actually, I think it’s impossible to live on earnings from stocks in any country of the world. But I would like to hear the opinion of the Thais.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Thailand
Infraction says

This is my biggest dream!)) My income is now on the jungle is about 150 dollars a month. This is not enough to live for a month in Thailand. But maybe if I work hard, I can increase my income?

169 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Rickyloca says

I lived in Thailand for a couple of years and I can tell you that when I was staying down in the islands, in Koh Phangan, I was living in a concrete bungalow under palm trees in the quiet side of the island with cold shower, air-con and free wi-fi and I used to pay 2000thb per week which is around 60$ a week = 240$ per month. So yeah, if you double your income you can already pay your monthly rent in a tropical island!

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
mcc_ says

If you value your life don’t move, Thailand is a very corrupt country and they treat killing, robbing foreigners like a business. Do you own research, otherwise you may end up as the many foreigners that apparently go on vacation to “kill themselves” by jumping from the roof with their hands/legs tied up.

135 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
Jthemes says

I have spent sometime in Thailand, overall its a wonderful place to live. Offcourse you should have money with you for any emergency. I would suggest you to do some more hard work where you are at the moment and thn when you have 500-700/month thn move to Thailand. In this case you will have what you need to live in a foreign country and also have extra as your saving for your emergency timings

28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
anigraphuse says

More income helps you, but regard one thing, it’s not a fixed salary and you can not count on it 100% as a month you may sell 300$ and there may come a month that your sales go down to 50! I suggest you that save some money before you move in Thailand like for two or three months ahead, and by then increase your envato items as much as possible while keeping the quality high. then once you’re in Thailand, look for some jobs (If your visa allows that)

1 post
Anony-Mous says

Actually, it is quite possible to live from Stock (Music, Photo, Video, etc.) income. You just have to be very good at it :) In fact, I know many authors who can live in luxury in any of the most expensive cities in the world just from Envato income :) But relying on a 150$ (or 300$) income to move to a different country is very risky! It would be better if you continue to work on your craft, improve, find other marketplaces and/or sources of income and then make the big move :) It’s not that hard, you just have to work on your skills and think a bit differently (find another approach). Remember after all, this is a business too. Good Luck

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
AlexVombat says

Post equitem sedet atra cura (Horatius ).

307 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

I would say, start earning more and then move. Unless possibility of ending up homeless is a foreign land sound cool to you.

by
by
by
by
by
by