244 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

Never used that. Till now I am using Payoneer and very happy with their service but I am curious to know how much does Envato charges for direct wire transfers? Yap I know there may be additional charges that my local bank may be charge for receiving money but I just want to know how much Envato charges for this service?

460 posts
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Also keep in mind that Payoneer offers a few options for you to get paid. When you choose Payoneer as your payment method, you are directed to an online application page. On that page you can choose:

- Sign up and get paid to a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card - Get paid directly to your bank account

Our Global Bank Transfer Service offers localized solutions in ~55 countries, and wire transfers (SWIFT) to the remaining countries (overall we support 200+ countries/locations).

The cost of the Global Bank Transfer Service starts at only $2.99 per payment for local transfers, and $9.95 per payment for wire transfers.

314 posts Tabvn
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says

Hi @Nissim_Payoneer

i have payoneer card, and i did active my account. But i have not transfer money to my payoneer card yet. and i just tried to login to my account and seem it locked, how do i re-active my account ?

thank you for your services!

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi @Nissim_Payoneer

i have payoneer card, and i did active my account. But i have not transfer money to my payoneer card yet. and i just tried to login to my account and seem it locked, how do i re-active my account ?

If the account is entirely inactive for an extended period of time, it may be temporarily disabled until you receive a new payout. In general you can sign in to the account and follow instructions to enable it, however if you cannot log in please e-mail me and I will have the account enabled for you. nissimal@payoneer.com

314 posts Tabvn
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says

Hi @Nissim_Payoneer

If the account is entirely inactive for an extended period of time, it may be temporarily disabled until you receive a new payout. In general you can sign in to the account and follow instructions to enable it, however if you cannot log in please e-mail me and I will have the account enabled for you. nissimal@payoneer.com

Hi @Nissim_Payoneer

i sent you info 2 days ago, i hope you can re-active my account soon. also please reply me with details.

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi @Nissim_Payoneer

Hi @Nissim_Payoneer

i sent you info 2 days ago, i hope you can re-active my account soon. also please reply me with details.

Can you please re-send it? I’ll make sure to reply right away.

by
by
by
by
by
by