looking for an extension or plugin to send quotations to my customers already registered on the site

47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
barreoblique says

I’m looking for an extension or plugin to send quotations to my customers. I did a search among all extensions, but I found nothing. In addition, I would like to associate a customer to one (or more) products, since my clients are also my suppliers.

A bit more : admin can send quotations to customers who have already registered on the site. A form with link that would link to the item for sale in the backend.

Any suggestions ?

16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
manasusharia says

Hello,

From what you have stated, it looks like you are needing a newsletter like functionality that is not prebuilt with any plugin. If you need I can build this one for you but I will be needing some more details on the specs of what all functionality will be needed in the backend. If you are comfortable we can discuss over mail or skype. My mail id is manas.usharia16@gmail.com

Regards Manas

I’m looking for an extension or plugin to send quotations to my customers. I did a search among all extensions, but I found nothing. In addition, I would like to associate a customer to one (or more) products, since my clients are also my suppliers.

A bit more : admin can send quotations to customers who have already registered on the site. A form with link that would link to the item for sale in the backend.

Any suggestions ?
by
by
by
by
by
by