6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
usrAnonymous says

I need a website for a company, to control the ammount of people that we train. I will need a very professional website design, well structured, wisely coded and dynamic. I will need a creative person that will think in the best way to implemment features, who think for herself. I will need a website that only the main content changes, and when it does, a loading animation appears (use something better than iframe)

So basically I want:

- A well designed login page, that blocks an IP for X time after Y attempts

- A dashboard page that will display charts based on the database entries of the trained people
  • There will be lots of different variables, so you need to think a way to make a good looking chart that handle lot of different variables
  • Make the chart dynamic, so the user can choose the X var and Y var that the chart will display
- A page with a datatable for insert,edit,remove entries of the people who we train, it must look good
  • Theres a lot of different columns, I would like that you find a creative way to make a good looking datatable, that will display the entries, and will not break the line when the data on the columns are too long
  • The user can export the datatable info to PDF, XLS, DOC
  • I want the datatable to have these features (checkboxes for generalized actions, and actions for each item)
  • I want that you use a dialog box for editing and adding items and when the dialog opens the background must fade out
  • You must add messages for the actions that the user make, like removing successful or failed, etc
  • I want the fields to have verifications and verifications warnings
  • Some fields must have a mask, like date xx/xx/xxxx, etc
- A page to manage the users of the website there will be three users levels, guest, user and administrator
  • You will use a datatable, using the same rules above

- A settings page to add predefined values to the database, these values are going to be chosen when adding or editing people that we trained, example: insert a company name into the database, and when the user add a new person entry, he will have to select from a control, like a combobox, the company name, that will prevent people inserting the same company with different names like “My Company” -> “My Company LTDA” -> “Company LTDA”

The freelancer can create the website the way he think’s the best.

New changes and implementations may appear while you are developing it.

You may give suggestions to implement or change something.

A good portfolio and a good rating on ThemeForest give you some extra points.

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

I can discuss more on this with you. Kindly reach me through my profile.

3069 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

Those dollar signs in the title sure look tempting. :)

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
outandouter says

Haha. I know, right?

6 posts
usrAnonymous says

Haha. I know, right?

I knew it would work :bigsmile:

6 posts
usrAnonymous says

@KamilWaheed, do you have experience designing websites? Please tell me what languages you do have knowledge.

@wickedpixel, do you only have experience with WordPress? Do you have experience designing websites? Please tell me what languages you do have knowledge.

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
outandouter says

@KamilWaheed, do you have experience designing websites? Please tell me what languages you do have knowledge.

I sure do. I don’t have a portfolio here on Themeforest.net but I have experience making client websites.

I mostly do HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP. I have also had fairly reasonable experience in WordPress.

Let me know if you’re interested.

163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hello! Are you still in need of someone to help you here? If so, we can be of help. I can render our web experts to cater your needs. Let’s discuss this more further. Mail me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com. I can offer you a very affordable cost.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks…

6 posts
usrAnonymous says

Yes I still looking for people to hire. I’m going to analyse everyone skills and select one.

45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
imarts says

Kindly reach me through my profile.

by
by
by
by
by
by