9 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
emmacarioca says

hello it ’s my 3rd ticket in 15 days and still no anwser. Is it normal??? I wanted to pay a theme that costs 45$. I don’t know why, I was redirected to the deposit page. I didn’t pay attention and I click on paypal for a 40$ deposit. how can I pust 5$ more to buy the theme I want? or can I have a reimboursement ?

thanks for your help emma

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
JamiGibbs says

Hello emmacarioca,

I’m showing that we’ve responded to your previous 2 tickets already (both within 24 hours) and you submitted a 3rd ticket a half hour ago. Can you check your spam box for our responses?

9 posts
emmacarioca says

hello thanks a lot the message was in my spam box. SORRY I read your explanations but when I want to use my deposit I have the message : “Please review the following issues that occurred. Your account balance is running low. You will need to deposit some more funds to afford this item. It costs $45.00 and you have $40.00. Deposit Cash?”

When I click to deposit cash, I can only deposit 20-30-40$.... impossible to pay $5? and I can’t find how to pay the $5 or $7 by paypal.

thanks a lot for your help have a nice day emma

164 posts
  • Europe
Cara_design says

The minimum deposit is $20

9 posts
emmacarioca says

yes but my theme cost 45$....si what can I do? I don’t want to pay $60 for a theme that costs $45 can Envato pay me back my $40 to enable me pay my theme directly with paypal ?

thanks a lot emma

7182 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

An easy fix will be to deposit another 20, pay for your theme 45, use the other 15 to get some nice photos from photodune or awesome graphics from graphicriver. If you go to codecanyon you may find some useful plugin for your theme also.

but for refunds or similar you need to contact support, we can’t help you on the forums on this issue.

9 posts
emmacarioca says

thanks for all your answer, I already contact the support 3 times and didn”t understand everything about there answer. i’m going to try again because I only want to pay $45 and no more

emma

9 posts
emmacarioca says

Hello emmacarioca, I’m showing that we’ve responded to your previous 2 tickets already (both within 24 hours) and you submitted a 3rd ticket a half hour ago. Can you check your spam box for our responses?

Hello are you from the envato support? can you help me ? thanks

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Netherlands
SteveVanDijk says

Just pay 20 dollars, there’s no option to deposit just 5 dollars… :)

5760 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

@emmacarioca, you have 2 possibilities. One is to deposit $20 and purchase the file and there will be $15 balance on your account for future purchases. The second way is sacrifice your preferred file and find a similar file that costs only $40.

This is how the deposit system occupies people’s time! Just saying. The direct purchase at the cost of additional $2 is actually a profitable way than the “deposit and pull your hair” method.

I guess many buyers tend to purchase different items than decided ones due to jigsaw puzzle confusions with deposit balance – quantum numbers.

by
by
by
by
by
by