324 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

“I do not have any problem ignoring it or listening it when is fun to do so.” You cannot label a music or a genre as a “true music”, that is just stupid. Just because today music is made much easier and it takes less time does not mean that it is not qualitative. Yes, it seems that we have quantity over quality but you are free to choose what you want to listen to.

Well you called it ‘true’, i just explained what it should be. Problem is that peace of ‘art’ is effecting you weather you’ed like it or not. We have a low moral society because of it (i’m not talking about the ‘PSY’ song i’m talking about nowadays popular ‘art’ in general).

5755 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

The ‘true art’ or related subjects are bizarre and it is very subjective. Personally I would’t consider something as ‘art’ if it involves more than 1 brain and 2 hands to create. But in the recent 2-3 centuries, art is something unavoidable without multiple personalities; leading to no stable criteria to decide.

The GS thing is certainly a YouTube trend/miracle than musical innovation. Even PSY pointed about this. So don’t over praise the content, of course it has some catchy stuff inside.

5755 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Double post.

368 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
Mirtt says

“I do not have any problem ignoring it or listening it when is fun to do so.” You cannot label a music or a genre as a “true music”, that is just stupid. Just because today music is made much easier and it takes less time does not mean that it is not qualitative. Yes, it seems that we have quantity over quality but you are free to choose what you want to listen to.
Well you called it ‘true’, i just explained what it should be. Problem is that peace of ‘art’ is effecting you weather you’ed like it or not. We have a low moral society because of it (i’m not talking about the ‘PSY’ song i’m talking about nowadays popular ‘art’ in general).

I despise people who label their music or genre as “true music”. I dont know whether it is affecting morality or not but is definately affecting inviduals to make their own choices.

The ‘true art’ or related subjects are bizarre and it is very subjective. Personally I would’t consider something as ‘art’ if it involves more than 1 brain and 2 hands to create. But in the recent 2-3 centuries, art is something unavoidable without multiple personalities; leading to no stable criteria to decide. The GS thing is certainly a YouTube trend/miracle than musical innovation. Even PSY pointed about this. So don’t over praise the content, of course it has some catchy stuff inside.

Art brilliance will always be dependable on invidual brilliance. That is why you find most brilliant artists, scientists to be serious loners, indepedent expression.

I find this song funny, weird and never really thought about analyzing whether the artists deserved all this fame or not.

1257 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
graphic4444 says

and for all the haters… hmm yet here You are publicizing it even more, lol… :) gotta love it. getting someone to talk about your stuff is pure pr genius.

5755 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

and for all the haters… hmm yet here You are publicizing it even more, lol… :) gotta love it. getting someone to talk about your stuff is pure pr genius.

Although talks itself raises more popularity, talks having different perspectives are better than monopoly praises like “genius”, “world #1”, “nothing can beat this”, “viral success” etc. We should be happy that internet is not just filled with popularity and favoritism; considering the influence of media on our daily life.

Also in this particular era, people deserves awareness about junk content unconsciously start influencing their habits / interests and tampering their own taste towards popularity. Which is actually more random than everyone assumes as otherway.

1257 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
graphic4444 says

true, good points

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

its stupid, seriously. Do not get me started.

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

+1 that’s the beauty of virals, love it or hate it you still talk about it…

339 posts
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
CodePower says

Each one has his tastes !!!

by
by
by
by