386 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

Haha! You hate it just because half of the world loves it? PSY has released this ‘song’ at just the right moment. People were bored of the recession, wars, cataclysms, end of the world, you know ;) And PSY just said ‘OPPMAN GANGNAM STYLE’ or something like this. Also, people are bored of English language in the music. Why do you all think that ‘macarena’ is better than ‘open condom store’? Come on guys :D

1131 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

I miss normal music, music like this.

But i guess i just got old, kind of soon, i’m 24 but it seems i did.
Today nobody makes music like this. Thank you for link.
1568 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says

ok. so I am not the only one who doesn’t like this song.

199 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

Haven’t you get it? Cmon! That song + video is the most awesome trolling ever!

+1

Most people just don’t get that it’s just funny, not meant to be a musical masterpiece or whatever. I saw many people hating it because of the # views record, come on.. really?? There was a combination of funny with viral movement, that’s all, don’t weep you miss your music, cuz it’s still there. No commercial radio will play underground music just because a tiny percent of people like it. One of the good parts of these times is that you can take the remote change the channel or switch the frequency.

In our country and worldwide we had a song a few years back ‘dragostea din tei’ or numa numa song, which was a bit stupid but fun. Like @DamianN just said, people get bored of english songs sometimes and foreign language songs catch up to the audience.

If you just take it as it should (plain fun) than i don’t see the problem at all.

1409 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in Europe
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

In our country and worldwide we had a song a few years back ‘dragostea din tei’ or numa numa song, which was a bit stupid but fun. Like @DamianN just said, people get bored of english songs sometimes and foreign language songs catch up to the audience.

Are you from Moldova? :) Because O-zone were not Romanians.

199 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a competition
+9 more
hogash says

Are you also from Moldova? :) Because O-zone were not Romanians.

:D Nop, romanian dude here. I mean it was a big hit here. But yea, sometimes we assume they’re romanians even if we know they’re moldavians :D

EDIT: Anyway i see Moldavians + Romanians = Brothers ;)

25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

Why do so many people here on the website does not indicate the country, and put the flag of Europe, as if Europe is one country. For a moment, but in Europe more than 43 countries, it is not a joke to joke :) You hesitate country in which you live?

1690 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Are you also from Moldova? :) Because O-zone were not Romanians.

:D Nop, romanian dude here. I mean it was a big hit here. But yea, sometimes we assume they’re romanians even if we know they’re moldavians :D

EDIT: Anyway i see Modavians + Romanians = Brothers ;)

Right ;)

199 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a competition
+9 more
hogash says

EDIT: Anyway i see Modavians + Romanians = Brothers ;)
Right ;)
:bigwink:

Why do so many people here on the website does not indicate the country, and put the flag of Europe, as if Europe is one country. For a moment, but in Europe more than 43 countries, it is not a joke to joke :) What are you ashamed of what country you live in?
Exactly, i don’t quite understand who so many people choose to cover their true country with EU flag. My sales or customer relationship were never affected/influenced at all by the flag i’m carrying on my profile :grin:
1690 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Further more, to be more precise OFF TOPIC: Moldavian = Romanian Who Lives In Moldova Historic Principality

by
by
by
by
by
by