• Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+2 more
Stylius says

Why do so many people here on the website does not indicate the country, and put the flag of Europe, as if Europe is one country. For a moment, but in Europe more than 43 countries, it is not a joke to joke :) You hesitate country in which you live?

I’m using the European flag because I was born in Moldova, I own the Romanian nationality and I have lived in Spain for 7 years. Now you tell me, what flag should I use?

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Why do so many people here on the website does not indicate the country, and put the flag of Europe, as if Europe is one country. For a moment, but in Europe more than 43 countries, it is not a joke to joke :) You hesitate country in which you live?
I’m using the European flag because I was born in Moldova, I own the Romanian nationality and I have lived in Spain for 7 years. Now you tell me, what flag should I use?

US Flag of course :)

1406 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
Stylius says

We went too off-topic. This thread was supposed to be about PSY haters. :bigsmile:

• Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

We went too off-topic. This thread was supposed to be about PSY haters. :bigsmile:

We’ve just shown the’re more other important topics, we go OFF TOPIC by any chance :)

484 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

I liked Gangnam style, but it’s a one time song. The video is funny and weird, but only if you watch one time.

Was PSY a success? Definitively, No. But there is a difference between now and ten years ago. There are around 2 billion person on the Internet now. If something goes viral, it’s possible to collect 10 or 15 million. PSY was an accident, and the media took it for profit. There will be other accidents too, but only few will make it to 1 billion views.

Also, it’s just unfair to say that there isn’t new good songs. What about “Paradise”, “Some I used to know”...

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
343 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

I liked Gangnam style, but it’s a one time song. The video is funny and weird, but only if you watch one time.

Was PSY a success? Definitively, No. But there is a difference between now and ten years ago. There are around 2 billion person on the Internet now. If something goes viral, it’s possible to collect 10 or 15 million. PSY was an accident, and the media took it for profit. There will be other accidents too, but only few will make it to 1 billion views.

Also, it’s just unfair to say that there isn’t new good songs. What about “Paradise”, “Some I used to know”...

Those are two great songs, but unfortunately accidents happen too often (from my pct of view anyway). What about the bucket load of crappy brazilian songs which went out in the last period of time, with those idiotic “cecererece” and “oh what I’d do to you” said in brazilian. I hate that musician from the bottom of my being!

1406 posts
  • Europe
+2 more
Stylius says

Those are two great songs, but unfortunately accidents happen too often (from my pct of view anyway). What about the bucket load of crappy brazilian songs which went out in the last period of time, with those idiotic “cecererece” and “oh what I’d do to you” said in brazilian. I hate that musician from the bottom of my being!

That’s your problem mate. don’t listen to the music yo hate. Actually I like him, this summer I danced to his songs like crazy! :) What makes you listen to the music you hate? Just listen to what you like, it is simple as that. Are you envious of his fame? Are you sad to see somebody that young achieve so much? What is your real problem? I really don’t get it.

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

\\

• Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

\\

Ancient Astronauts :):):)

Advanced Pseudo-Science :bigwink:

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Anything that got famous through youtube can’t be assumed as reflection of people’s taste. Youtube + Google & co deserves a goodbye in the next decade. The more earlier it happens things will be better. Btw, don’t blame the music or its popularity or people who appreciates it. All are due to Youtube’s unfit broadcast nature. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by