Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.
Can you help me improve my design to fit in the marketplace ??? This is my site HTML : HERE
Because at this time, your design is outdated…please compare it with the current library and inspire yourself Why ? Some problems:
- Buttons (learn more) are very very bad ! Change them
- You have lot of spacing problems…
- Social icons area in the top is very old too…Icons are too large and the arrow is not very beautiful
- I found 2 areas where tweets are displayed…repetition is bad
Just my opinion, hope it will help you
I dont think it is unable to be salvaged, but I would change the header social dropdown, by removing it. I also think that moving the body text up past the circle slider images would be a good consideration. I also have been reviewing the themes that are in the market and those that are rejected and have notices a theme, the images you choose may be better served by not being sex appealing humans (male or female) rather then modern style, architecture and colors.
I have a reject I am dealing with also so I feel your pain as well.
also maybe doing something to change the layout of the “blog items” since html and blog = cumbersome
There are too many type faces on homepage.
Very very thanks !!!! I think to fix pretty much, it was hard … but I will try!
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
lol looks like a copy – paste theme
Hey buddy! there are some similarities with my html theme Inter-communicate specially the footer, about, blog, single blog sidebar, and etc.
The twitter feed I have my name there.
Please watch the demo here:
I guess that is the reason why its rejected “Theme is not unique enough”