1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
gcost says

Unfortunately your submission Loka – Responsive Bootstrap Html Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

My Template details:

Name: Loka – Responsive Bootstrap Html Template

- Loka was developed using the very latest coding techniques, using Html, Css, Bootstrap 2.3.1…

bootstrap, business, clean, creative, css3, flat, flat design, html template, html theme, isotope, modern, portfolio, responsive

Demo

Please help me anyone, what is the problem of my templates.

2152 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

looks outdated and unfinished

85 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ceosDesigns says

White space, white space, white space….paddings, paddings paddings…margins, ...you get what I mean, don’t ya? :):)

And also agree with manuelvega – really looks like you stopped working at 80% finished there. Give it some more work.

253 posts
  • India
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
drsankarl says

Looks like you are using copyrighted image for demo and the image also has deposit photos name on it. you can only use envato images or your own images or creative commons or if you have bought them.
was this the full message or did you get any extra lline like “our review team also provided these comments etc”
All the best.

by
by
by
by
by
by