no-thumbnail
adriancastrodesign Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
adriancastrodesign says

I have installed the SHUTTER Elegance photography theme on my wordpress, but it is impossible to set the size of the images of the slider of the home, my images are uploaded to a resolution of 1920×1280 pixels, but the slider are cropped. In the miniatures look good, but in the slider, the cut above. I want to know why and what I can do to not cut the images. Can anyone help? www.adriancastrodesign.com thank you very much

434 posts I love the web!
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+1 more
htmgarcia says

I have installed the SHUTTER Elegance photography theme on my wordpress, but it is impossible to set the size of the images of the slider of the home, my images are uploaded to a resolution of 1920×1280 pixels, but the slider are cropped. In the miniatures look good, but in the slider, the cut above. I want to know why and what I can do to not cut the images. Can anyone help? thank you very much

I recommend you contact the author first.

no-thumbnail
3 posts
adriancastrodesign says

Yes, I contact them, but sent me to a forum where no one answers anything about. Furthermore, I bought this in ThemeForest, and I think that they should support me. Thanks htmgarcia! ;)

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Furthermore, I bought this in ThemeForest

Not with this account. Contact the author with the valid buyer account, and i’m sure he will be glad to give you support. Many authors don’t even reply questions from accounts with no item-buyer badge.

no-thumbnail
3 posts
adriancastrodesign says

ok, I’ll try. Thank you.

491 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+3 more
pixelentity says

Yes, I contact them, but sent me to a forum where no one answers anything about.
I beg your pardon ? you must have missed a couple of thousands of already answered buyer posts.

You contacted us from our own website, then posted your question here. In both cases, proof of your purchase is missing. Register to our forum and you’ll have your questions answered like any other legitimate buyer.

Plese mods, lock this thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by