101 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Speed730 says

really i need help to fix my site template because it get rejected for 3rd time and that’s what Jarel Remick give me for helo :(

Your template’s design does not meet our approval standards and will need to be significantly improved before being reviewed again. I’m not able to list specific areas or aspects your template needs to be improved in (in terms of design). Some aspects of a template design include typography, graphics, spacing and layout. I recommend you begin by evaluating these areas and making improvements as necessary.

for 3 times i really dont know what i need to do for my template

i made 8 skins for my template:

Black Skin

White Skin

Leather Skin

Colorful Skin

Transparent Skin

Metal Skin

Wood Skin

those are for home page

101 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Speed730 says

this is the Grunge Skin

72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
jezh says

Well, you seem to have a couple of alignment issues with the buttons and the slider (see here)

And as for the design itself, i don’t know, you could definitely benefit from more white space. Maybe you could give a little more padding around the three columns, push them a bit more from the edges.

hehe my first comment, hope it helps :)

101 posts
+1 more
Speed730 says

yes this help in some but i still think it’s not ready again because u can see Jarel Remick reviewe point in “your template needs to be improved in (in terms of design)”, anyone tell me any of those skins are bad or need fix or remove at all

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Hi Speed!

I think the transparent skin is too transparent. The colorful too colorful (I’d remove that in general). I really like the white one. On the wood skin I suggest making it brighter wood. A little fresher. On the Grunge skin you mixed a lot of different styles, e.g. the paper with the linen background and the yellowish something. Try to make it a little more “even”.

Good effort, all in all your theme has much potential. Keep enthusiasm and work on it and they will take it – don’t lose motivation.

Greetings, GC

308 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
brainbuzzmedia says
1332 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says
3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says
http://img831.imageshack.us/f/05colorful.jpg/
Holy crap.
WOW !

damn that’s not a website

101 posts
+1 more
Speed730 says
http://img831.imageshack.us/f/05colorful.jpg/
Holy crap.
WOW !
damn that’s not a website

well, i love challenge i will make it website

by
by
by
by
by