• Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
uouapps says

Thanks Guys for your guidance, zendesk seems cool but pricing is a bit high per agent per month SO i think that we will build a WP ticket system and publish it on themeforest. as far as we’re here, would you mind making a wish list of the features that you would like to have within a Ticket System ?

we’ll prepare PSDs next week so the sooner you share your ideas, the sooner we’ll publish it then convert it to WP

Cheers UOU Apps

488 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
uouapps says

ZenDesk, desk.com or FreshDesk

Thanks Guys for your guidance, zendesk seems cool but pricing is a bit high per agent per month SO i think that we will build a WP ticket system and publish it on themeforest. as far as we’re here, would you mind making a wish list of the features that you would like to have within a Ticket System ?

we’ll prepare PSDs next week so the sooner you share your ideas, the sooner we’ll publish it then convert it to WP

Cheers UOU Apps

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
343 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

I’m suggesting my Ticketrama. Hehe.

Cheers

367 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
pixelgrade says

Cheers UOU Apps

If a pro support system (like ZenDesk and the others) saves each agent an hour or 2 a month that it pays for its self. You should balance things well before thinking that you are saving money with a custom solution.

488 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
uouapps says

Cheers UOU Apps
If a pro support system (like ZenDesk and the others) saves each agent an hour or 2 a month that it pays for its self. You should balance things well before thinking that you are saving money with a custom solution.

ZenDesk is good, but we can do something even better, we already started anyway, we’ll decide in course whether it will be an item to publish on themeforest or a free service to provide to authors which can automatically integrate envato APIs

thanks anwyway for your feedback Have a nice w.e UOU Apps

367 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
pixelgrade says

If you can do better than I will be more than happy to give it a try.

438 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

@ThemeBeans Out of interest, why did you move from forum solution?

I might be wrong but I work on a large support forum and it seems to me that we save a lot of time for having searchable content. Simple (and sometimes not so simple) customizations we provide for free are left in public and it saves a lot of time when request is either repeated in a new thread, or customer actually uses search and finds it.

So I was wondering, how do you deal with issue of having the same requests sent over, and did the number of tickets increase with moving to “closed”, more “personal” system.

I use a good bit of macros (pre determined text basically) that are built into Desk, which save a good deal of time. I find that there are very few mods/requests that repeat themselves – mostly due to the nature of the themes I make (simpler/less feature full) I believe.

When there are repeat requests then I made a FAQ article. Just added an auto-suggest system on the contact page (like Desk.com has on their own page) to help alleviate that much more – but all in all, I’m finding it much easier to manage/support customers.

75 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • United States
SimpleRain says

Helpspot is fantastic if you can stomach the cost.

2954 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

@uouapps I’m always looking at ways to improve my ticketing system so if you have any suggestions or a list of features you like/don’t like feel free to post them.

142 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
onioneye says

Hey guys! I am currently using Ticksy as my ticketing system, but it is on a decline, so I am looking to switch onto something else. Does anyone know of a similar system, which integrates with Envato, and where the tickets would be publicly available for other users to see, just like on Ticksy, http://onioneye.ticksy.com/?

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by