5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
smallavergne says

i need to “wordpressize” this website http://www.clesenmain.com/.

Do you know a wordpress theme which structure/presentation is next to this website ?

Do you know by chance, other kind of wordpress themes i can use in order to do the same + all in a single page with a jquery website scolling like this : http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/We…

I need an auto-fullscreen background for each content, font embedding enable, a simple structure to switch easily from french to english and a vertical fixed menu.

Do you think wordpress is the best tool/cms to use if my client want to modify it, if i can’t spend a long time doing it ?

Thanks for all your advices !

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

It merely depends on what exactly your client want to modify and how much time s/he wants to spend. Of course, Wordpress is one of the simplest CMS out there. It can be maintained by absolutly newcomers while it still features a set of tools to extend it in every way you can imagine. But your client should know that there is also a learning curve as for the most things.

Regarding to your search for a theme which is similar to the website you stated above – there are many out there which offers a similar functionality but none has exactly the same. There are One-Page Layouts out there as well as full-page-background themes, but I haven’t seen a theme until now which offers both combined into one.

5 posts
smallavergne says

thanks for your help Infuse01, even it’s not exactly the same, i would like to see what you suggest cause in general when i’m looking for a fullscreen WP theme here it’s always kind of photo artists website…

108 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Romania
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
cippo says
44 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Shurly says

There are actually a lot themes like that on here. Search for fullscreen backgrounds.

5 posts
smallavergne says

thanks cippo for your help ! Shurly, i’m agree with you i just ask everyone advices to avoid searching for hours. For instance i didn’t find how to search with the tags on forest theme :(

44 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Shurly says

Search bar is on the top right of the screen, where it says “Start Searching…”.

http://themeforest.net/searches?term=fullscreen&type=files

by
by
by
by
by
by