376 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BigBouncyBright says

Hello, guys I’m very dissapointet to this fact, and despite of the almost regular uploads I had no sales since 06.06.2012. I think I made right decision and soon my account will be un-exclusive. What do you, guys thinks about it (if you have problem with the sales, of course). I understand that “Holiday season” is now, bla bla etc., but no sales for the month :( It makes me find another places for work. Sory for negative

771 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
StudioEtude says

Hello!

You have only 17 tracks, the probability that your music will find a buyer: = 2179 pages x 30tracks =65370 tracks,

17×100 / 65370 = 0.026%)), example: but 100 tracks =0.15%, which is not bad …

good luck

79 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Russian Federation
RFPML says
This result is not a bad record! :) Maybe you should use this guide to action: http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/ways-to-promote-your-audiojungle-music/55643
677 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Poland
FxProSound says

Make some simple sfx, you won’t make money on it but your mood will be better with every 0.33 on your account :)

376 posts
BigBouncyBright says

This result is not a bad record! :) Maybe you should use this guide to action: http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/ways-to-promote-your-audiojungle-music/55643
Hi, I regulary use Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook and a numerous film-video-game making forums and sites for promotion. (I read Scott’s post a few months ago and it’s really useful)
376 posts
BigBouncyBright says

Hello!

You have only 17 tracks, the probability that your music will find a buyer: = 2179 pages x 30tracks =65370 tracks,

17×100 / 65370 = 0.026%)), example: but 100 tracks =0.15%, which is not bad …

good luck

Hello! Mathematics… Great thing… But numerous authors here have smaller portfolio and good constant sales, I think quantity is not the main indicator
376 posts
BigBouncyBright says

Make some simple sfx, you won’t make money on it but your mood will be better with every 0.33 on your account :)
:) Yeah may be!
75 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
taperecorder says

Hey, bro. Just a simple answer to your question: rock-n-roll is dead.

But there is a one big “BUT”... I still believe in You. ;)

277 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
Octopusic says

the important thing is to take this as a path for professional growth. More important than sales is growing as a musician :-)

817 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+2 more
PhilLarson says

Alex, I’m telling you this to try to motivate you:

2 new songs in the last month and a half is not consistent enough for newbies like us unless you’re a rare case like Benji or Alumo. You have 17 items since you began in October. I have 78 since December. For us unestablished authors, we need that front page exposure. If a buyer likes what they hear, then they search through your portfolio for what they’re really looking for. My sales didn’t pass up my number of items until around sale 45. That means it took me uploading 45 items to get to 45 sales, and from there it grew. The more you write, the more you understand what the niche you are writing for is looking for. Obviously, AudioJungle likes your music since you got featured. Now start uploading more of that great music! And don’t stop until you hit page 1 of top authors. ;)

Phil.

by
by
by
by
by
by