44 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Belgium Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
chuck8 says

Hi guys,

For PSD Template, I was wondering, is it better to do one page per file or one single psd file for each page? Or maybe including the two alternative?

Yu, Chuck

266 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
girlscancode says

As a buyer I very much prefer the psd to be one page per file. Usually when you have a single psd for every page, you get a file of 50-60 mb at least. I don’t have the worst computer in the world, but it will take time for the psd to load :)

44 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Belgium Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
chuck8 says

As a buyer I very much prefer the psd to be one page per file. Usually when you have a single psd for every page, you get a file of 50-60 mb at least. I don’t have the worst computer in the world, but it will take time for the psd to load :)

Thanks for the feedback girlscancode!

by
by
by
by
by
by