308 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

After reading the sales up or down thread I’m thinking it would be great for Envato to offer a $10 bundle on a regular bases across the market places.

Why $10? The minimum deposit is $20 so new buyers would stick around to use the remander of their deposit and explore the sites more.

How often and how many? I’m thinking 1 $10 bundle worth anywhere from $50-100 with items from each marketplace. As far as how often I’d like to see what others think. I like the idea of limit time, so maybe Mondays only with a new bundle each week or one bundle per month but on different days. For example the first month you can get the $10 bundle for 3 days from the 10th-13th and the next month from the 1st-3rd. Thoughts?

415 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
osigrandi says

I like the idea, but maybe increase the price a little..$12-$15 :)

5895 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

-1 :)

Our prices are already at the most possible bottom. Also it is very difficult to believe that success of bundle $20/300 means a green signal for $10/50. I think Envato made this bundle just to celebrate rather than testing the business model.

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says
-1 :) Our prices are already at the most possible bottom. Also it is very difficult to believe that success of bundle $20/300 means a green signal for $10/50. I think Envato made this bundle just to celebrate rather that testing the business model.

Agreed. Buyers will now look for bundles instead of individual items which will hurt our sales, and ultimately, drive authors away, which even more ultimately, run Envato out of business.

1312 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says
-1 :) Our prices are already at the most possible bottom. Also it is very difficult to believe that success of bundle $20/300 means a green signal for $10/50. I think Envato made this bundle just to celebrate rather than testing the business model.

+1

Plus people will never even buy any other files, they’ll just wait until the next bundle.

Party’s over, everybody back to work :D

755 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
skyplugins says

It’s true that bundles sell well, however, I completely agree with VF. This is the cheapest place on the internet that you can buy high quality stuff. There are hundreds of other ways to improve sales. Cutting prices or giving freebies should be the last option. Envato should focus on improving the standarts and the service. They should encourage the authors to create high quality flagship products.

1023 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says
-1 :) Our prices are already at the most possible bottom. Also it is very difficult to believe that success of bundle $20/300 means a green signal for $10/50. I think Envato made this bundle just to celebrate rather than testing the business model.

+1

1000 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

agreed.

100 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
visualgroove says
Buyers will now look for bundles instead of individual items which will hurt our sales, and ultimately, drive authors away, which even more ultimately, run Envato out of business.

+1 couldn’t agree more.

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

agreed.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by