1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Kennytmc says

because you require such a screwed up password I have spent ten minutes trying to get logged in. WTF… let me use the password I want, not some screwed up password that makes no sense and is hard to remember… for gods sake…

382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

Perhaps you making it too hard on yourself. The passwords you want are probably too easily guessable by individuals, hackers, bots or all of them. Allow me to introduce you to a (free) service that has meant to an to remembering passwords for many (myself and clients included).

Works with all major browsers and is available on all major platforms including mobile ones . No need to remember passwords regardless of their complexity. The service below is not the only such (free) service but is definitely one of the best imo.

https://lastpass.com/
1623 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Perhaps you making it too hard on yourself. The passwords you want are probably too easily guessable by individuals, hackers, bots or all of them. Allow me to introduce you to a (free) service that has meant to an to remembering passwords for many (myself and clients included).

Works with all major browsers and is available on all major platforms including mobile ones . No need to remember passwords regardless of their complexity. The service below is not the only such (free) service but is definitely one of the best imo.

https://lastpass.com/

+1
Or just create a very “hard” passwordyourself, with special characters (®, etc) , lower and uppercase letters, and save it somewhere, into something like notePad or an Excel file. Then when you’re logging in, just copy and paste the pass. Simple, You’re secure and safe.

by
by
by
by
by
by