533 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Sweden
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Synchrotron says

What do you mean sounding good from the get go? It is true what you say when it comes to mastering. You cant fix and do magic tricks to a poorly mixed track and all that yes, it should be as good as possible, but you surely can and should fix and do magic tricks during mixing, cause most of the time it does not sound good from the get go like you call it.
Looks like there’s a language barrier and we’re misunderstanding each other. I thought we were talking about different roles in production and the fact that he has had help making the song.

And that artist often use co-producers or ghost writers (who write the complete track for the artist without taking credit).

What I meant with “the get go” is that you need a professional quality track to be able to reach out, not that it automatically sounds good. I wasn’t talking about mixing or producing per se. Just wanted to say perhaps they used a ghost producer to be able to reach out.

What I originally wanted to say was that I didn’t get why people are bashing a 10 year old for taking a run at DJing career.
5391 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

I think thats a great track

1736 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

The track is great, but perhaps he could’ve not been so cringy with the video – I dunno :)

Edit: Also reminds me of Rebecca Black – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0 :D

122 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Spain
RobertBlueMusic says

I can´t stop laughing with this thread hahahah

Returning to the main theme, for a 10 years old boy , the clubs are not the best place to grow and play. I would like to see that kid with 10 years more.

BohemianMusicProduction
BohemianMusicProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
164 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
BohemianMusicProduction says

all in all leaving the joking aside I believe there is no such thing like bad advertising and as long as this kid is released to the public as a product ,certain targeted people will buy that product no matter what.So if they try to build a new kind of “brand” (here represented by that kid) I think they are doing a good job.For example as SamBerson wrote about rebecca black:once that crappy song was heard in every corner of the internet-people making fun of it,mocking etc but for sure it reached that targeted audience too!

I’m not making real fun of this kid-as a matter of fact -Bravo to him that he was chosen ,maybe, to represent this kind of trend.

What really upsets me is that nowadays they don’t promote real talent but fake icons (with a lot of money invested) thus giving a bad example to children and teenagers who follow them in a naive and unconsciously way.

110 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
slamblood says

Stop the planet, i`ll leave :)

369 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
boomopera says

So what do you say Synchrotron? ”- What I meant with “the get go” is that you need a professional quality track to be able to reach out, not that it automatically sounds good. “

You mean from the point of view of ghost producer? obviously the boy has jack sht to offer to anyone, he buys his sh*t.

by
by
by
by
by
by