3225 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

ok so I’ve bought the bundle, installed the Silicon theme but now I can’t access the website and the wordpress dashboard theme:

got this error: “Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/themes/silicon/inc/gallery-box.php on line 571 “

anyone has some idea how do I get back to my wp-admin or enable the default wordpress theme. like some magic link or something?

there’s no support included with the theme so I’m asking here since is about the bundle anyway.

delete the theme via FTP

7353 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

delete the theme via FTP

ok, :) thank you. so I can’t use this theme because is broken or is working and I’m missing something?

2123 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

11 pages and still no answer from Collis or any of the higher “officials”.

C’mon, we need it asap, so we can get into “thanking” phase :D:P

7353 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

delete the theme via FTP

not working. :( when I’m accessing the website via ftp there is no wordpress installation in sight, can’t see the wordpress folder.

5367 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

11 pages and still no answer from Collis or any of the higher “officials”. C’mon, we need it asap, so we can get into “thanking” phase :D:P

Well it is 1:54 in the morning in Melbourne, so that may have something to do with it :)

The Marketing team is always tweaking and monitoring the Bundle process. They’ve already introduced several different processes to how items are selected etc. They’ll be monitoring this Bundle as well to see how the longer sales period works. Thanks!

86 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
wp_workshop says

delete the theme via FTP
not working. :( when I’m accessing the website via ftp there is no wordpress installation in sight, can’t see the wordpress folder.

Well it has to be somewhere there, just look better. Themes shouldn’t be able to just delete your whole WP installation :D If you really can’t find it shoot me an email and i’ll help you.

Question to more experienced authors: How are your sales since the start of the bundle? Mine got really slow, but i can’t really judge because i have only 1 item published few days ago :) So people with more items, have you noticed any drastic changes?

931 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

Woh, seriously this bundle kills whole market place I guess!

7353 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

delete the theme via FTP

fortunately my hosting provider have a file manager and I’ve deleted the theme from there :nerdy:

Well it has to be somewhere there, just look better. Themes shouldn’t be able to just delete your whole WP installation :D If you really can’t find it shoot me an email and i’ll help you.
thank you :) theme eliminated and website back to normal. but I’m really curios why the theme is broken. but can’t ask the author since no support for bundles

the ftp folder is empty, there is nothing there.

86 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
wp_workshop says

@doru You get that error probably because he is passing some function where he should pass a variable. Maybe something that worked with older versions of WP, but isn’t anymore. Anyway, you should notify the author anyway, he should be able to fix it quick. Because it’s not error only specific for you, it’s a code problem.

3920 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
miseld says

It took more than a year me to sell 522 of my projects, but this bundle has taken 2 to 3 hours to sell 350. + 43 ratings :)

Think different ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by