591 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ghana
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
IsaacA says

Congrats, but more then 300 views – this is your pageviews :) Flagcounter is not the most perfect way of gathering statistical data. In General, Evanto is not enough tools of analysis and statistics…
How did you get the information with the 300 page views? :O

He got the info from your Flagcounter stats on your own profile. Thus far, you have 396 visits from Germany, the country which is stated on your profile badges.

171 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
incArts says

Congrats, but more then 300 views – this is your pageviews :) Flagcounter is not the most perfect way of gathering statistical data. In General, Evanto is not enough tools of analysis and statistics…
I’ve personally found Flagcounter to be an effective way, at least, for my pageviews. I’m from Ghana and check my profile or AJ often, and it doesn’t duplicate my visits that much. 24 pageviews from Ghana only since November 2013, and that’s because my family and friends visit my profile sometimes, and I’ve also cleared all my browser cookies a number of times, so I’m certainly considered as a new user. But that’s okay, considering I’ve landed on my own profile over 400 times maybe since November. So if incArts has over 300 pageviews from Germany (his country), then ask him first if it’s not his clients/buyers that are from Germany too… That’d make sense to have local buyers. It’s not necessarily all his 300+ visits to his own page that have been registered.

Actually nearly all of my page visitors come from Germany, due to my mostly german facebook followers + youtube subscribers. So for me this is pretty accurate to track my data of pagevisits. :)

591 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ghana
IsaacA says

That’s what I was thinking too…

by
by
by
by
by