• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

I would like to ask you guys, who recently upload flyers: what is the reason of the rejection? Use pictures on a flyer/poster is a mandatory? I really like to know the possible reasons because i dont want to upload my next poster until i don’t know the unwritten rules. Here is the victim:

\\

Thanks for the comments / criticism in advance

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • India
sovitmundhra says

I would like to ask you guys, who recently upload flyers: what is the reason of the rejection? Use pictures on a flyer/poster is a mandatory? I really like to know the possible reasons because i dont want to upload my next poster until i don’t know the unwritten rules. Here is the victim:

\\

Thanks for the comments / criticism in advance
well even i got my first two posters rejected which lacked image.. this is just awesome and customization is good.. don’t let it down.. make the layers as neat as possible.
anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts
Threads Started
313 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
anchor_point_heshan says

Better to work more in typography I think, specially in the font face of “2012 aug…..” It seems a bit odd and not going out with the general design… just an opinion… Im not a pro….... I like this design

9 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
8D3K says

It looks good, but don’t forget that buyer must change texts… And this is can be a problem because of the flyer is a whole typography. And after changing texts it may change look to something another, that looks not such good. So you can add more elements… Anyway, good luck! :)

198 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
JeromeCollinge says

I like this design, like already mentioned it could be that your design is purely text but even still I myself have had an item accept that’s purely text. Maybe try adding a few effects, lighting streaks, particles and so on to add a little more style.

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Hmmm… this is very strange. This item was rejected not soft rejected. I did’t do anything but when im typing these lines, just saw it before my “last item was approved 19 hours ago”. And this item is appeared in the “hidden items” No email, just like that. o.O ??

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Ah.. ok, i found the message. Thank you Envato \o/ let’s fix it then after i finished my new add-on. Is there any deadline to fix a soft rejected item or not?

by
by
by
by
by
by