177 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Hi All,

I am a full time Graphic Designer & Web Developer with 5+ years of experience, I just love envato after I looked at its community and how it works. Just like many new authors, my first item was rejected. Here is that item

http://www.enfusionthemes.com/files/mockup.jpg

with this product description.

4 Layers PSD files are included. There are 2 difference colors, Black & White and Red & White,

Front & Back. You can easily change the colors and fonts of the business cards. The PSD ’s are fully editable.

Width: 3.5 Inches Height: 2.0 Inches Resolution: 300 dpi Color Mode: CMYK Print Status: Print Ready Fonts: Helvetica Neue Light & Bold

And here is my reviewers feedback.

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

And actually, I did searched for 2 complete days looking at other similar items, how they were designed, formatted and showcased and I tried to follow that as a reference as much as I could. However, it still got rejected so I will love to hear from your guys your most valuable feedbacks about it so I can improve it and re submit or keep in mind your feedbacks before starting another project.

Thanks all!

1052 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

first of all read this article about business cards http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/171/53/business-card-templates

IMO it looks fine, but unfortunately is too simple to be accepted. Your project should be outstanding, especially when the category is overloaded :)

don`t worry, everybody knows well that feeling… so just keep improving
cheers

177 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

@Alexlasek

Thank you very much for the article link! Really appreciate it. I will keep trying :)

by
by
by
by
by
by