19 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ForestPixels says

” Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item.” x2

What do you think?

1. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19368738/preview.jpg

2. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19368738/Preview.png

(Bad forum section, I’m sorry)

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

I like the 2nd one. However, did the reviewers say they look similar to existing items in the marketplace??

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Envato team says

Moved to Item Discussion.

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

You always can bring in some graphics for the background and make them so it can be printed in UV finish, and perhaps name/title/logo can go in silver/blue/green/etc foil. Additionally you always can recommend what type of paper to print on and thickness of it so it adds more value to the item and its more appealing to the customer.

19 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ForestPixels says

You always can bring in some graphics for the background and make them so it can be printed in UV finish, and perhaps name/title/logo can go in silver/blue/green/etc foil. Additionally you always can recommend what type of paper to print on and thickness of it so it adds more value to the item and its more appealing to the customer.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll think about that, but I’m a little discouraged that I have to wait another 15 days… :tired:

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Well, if you get soft rejected you will wait far less. Otherwise, if yyou have gotten hard rejected, well, do more stuff. Do something that its hard to do, no one has, and it will get many sales. :)

3682 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Otherwise, if yyou have gotten hard rejected, well, do more stuff. Do something that its hard to do, no one has, and it will get many sales. :)

Easier said than done! :D

475 posts
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Otherwise, if yyou have gotten hard rejected, well, do more stuff. Do something that its hard to do, no one has, and it will get many sales. :)
Easier said than done! :D

Well, indeed, but that’s the challenge! It is way better than to complain about the reload times :)

by
by
by
by
by
by