1276 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+15 more
ChristineWilde Envato team says

Hey everyone,

I have 2 Dribbble invites ready to be given away.

Details for the giveaway are here.

Send your entries in up until the 6th of July. I’ll take a look through the entries and then announce the winner on the 7th of July.

Good luck everyone! :)

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I have submitted Christine. Thanks for the opportunity.

54 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
coatsrc says

do you want an email or do you want the submission directly on your blog?

Update: never mind I found it :) I should really stop reading without my contacts :)

43 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
TanguyAlbrici says

I’ve just sent you an email :)

1276 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+15 more

There have been quite a few submissions already and some of the work is just amazing! Don’t know why you guys aren’t already on Dribbble! Keep the work coming and good luck everyone. :D

66 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SomniaThemes says

Send my submission yesterday (totally forgot to reply here). :)

Good luck to everyone! ;)

Timon

54 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
coatsrc says

submitted my submission on the blog :)

147 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
CreaFx says

I gived one dribbble invite to my friend. Other one is waiting:)

325 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
EmilGuseinov says

I gived one dribbble invite to my friend. Other one is waiting:)
http://graphicriver.net/user/Todik/portfolio – my portfolio

I will be glad :)

1276 posts
+15 more

Wow! I’ve never had this many entries before! The current amount of entries for the Dribbble invites stands at 36! :shocked:

by
by
by
by
by
by