1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Hi guys here i come with 2 innovations which could solve 2 problems in the future. I start with the small one which has less importance but i think its useful. If there is a thread which is really found important, and there is a staff member who replied, the thread shuold show that even somebody else has further comment. So it will not hide anymore the Staff reply \\

Pricing

I think we should have the possibility for offering a price at the beginning. We can use immediately without any development until there will be a better solution. The “comment to reviewer” window is enough. If Envato agreed with the price (or the author did not suggested anything) the item just simply goes on to the market. If Envato disagreed because the price is low or high, and he his pricing is different, but the item is approved, the author’s item will goes to the hidden (like soft reject, but the reason off course different) There will be the price what Envato gives, and if the author accept it, then he can give the green light. Probably a simple accept button enough. If not, he can appeal. But There will be no problem like this, some unlucky guy must sell out his $5 value items 30-40 times for $2 until the team is try to resolve another tons of miss-priced items. Probably $40-50 for Envato is a joke. For us, it’s matters. Not mentioned how much this could be in long term. But this is an another story.

660 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Hi guys here i come with 2 innovations which could solve 2 problems in the future. I start with the small one which has less importance but i think its useful. If there is a thread which is really found important, and there is a staff member who replied, the thread shuold show that even somebody else has further comment. So it will not hide anymore the Staff reply \\

Pricing

I think we should have the possibility for offering a price at the beginning. We can use immediately without any development until there will be a better solution. The “comment to reviewer” window is enough. If Envato agreed with the price (or the author did not suggested anything) the item just simply goes on to the market. If Envato disagreed because the price is low or high, and he his pricing is different, but the item is approved, the author’s item will goes to the hidden (like soft reject, but the reason off course different) There will be the price what Envato gives, and if the author accept it, then he can give the green light. Probably a simple accept button enough. If not, he can appeal. But There will be no problem like this, some unlucky guy must sell out his $5 value items 30-40 times for $2 until the team is try to resolve another tons of miss-priced items. Probably $40-50 for Envato is a joke. For us, it’s matters. Not mentioned how much this could be in long term. But this is an another story.

1+

168 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Ediartss says

+1. I think that this is a great idea dekurvajo

1047 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

Agreed with the prices. I just disagree that authors will write their own price. Let reviewer set the price, but hide the item until the author accept the price and start selling it.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

authors could offer their own price, this would be optional. And i think in this case we should write a stand or justification beside the price. That could helps a lot to that person who set the price. For example:

My offer is $6 based on the following stands:
  • This Action set contanins 5 complex actions.
  • each built from 50+ steps, optimized.
  • has been tested in CS3 CS4 CS5 CS6
  • No similar action on the market yet. / obviously the reviewer will check this
  • This set contains 6 layer styles with
  • 6 seamless textures
  • If the Author dont want to do this, he can still recline 100% upon the reviewer’s “insight”. Im sorry to tell that, but based on my experience (i mean not only this $2’s feast) i would not like to do this in the future.

by
by
by
by
by
by