630 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

Please help guys; I’m rapidly losing my rag! I’m trying to get 2 inputs (a text input and a submit button) to sit inline but no matter what I do it just wont do it.

fge7hhrho52eexpeuofu.gif

Click the image for my code, you may need to click again once there (the image is 1000px wide). Thank you.

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Hi! I checked it and this code itself isn’t breaking anything. It’s perfectly fine. The problem will be probably elsewhere. If you can shoot me an e-mail through my profile page with all files (including images) archived in .RAR or .ZIP I will help you, cheers!

EDIT : about those images which are not working – you probably forget to name that DIV with proper ID.

630 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

A-ha! Thanks for mentioning the word ‘DIV’ – I got to thinking and have worked it out! My problem was that I had not encased the 2 inputs in a Div that was wide enough for them to sit together.

Have a look now (and thanks for your help, appreciated).

3p7mbzrt8yybdo3nyln6.jpg

See the whole site from 18th August – http://www.robbydesigns.com

PS Do you Twitter mate? Me= @robbydesigns

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I am glad you worked it out. Sorry but I don’t use Twitter – yet. BTW on your homepage photo, you don’t look like 37 years old :-) I thought you are 20 or someting like that. Robby, if you find some time, could you please post some honest critics on my upcoming wp theme here: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/new-wp-theme-design-suggestions/14658 Thanks man! P.S. Shoot me a message via profile when your site is done ok? I am looking forward to check it out.

630 posts
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

Tee hee, that’s not me – it’s a stock photo. I’m ugly but wtf I’m going to use my real photo in my redesign. Wil let you know when it’s done.

Looking at your WP now mate.

Guess this thread is closed.

by
by
by
by
by
by