• Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
cooledition says

1. How can i delete one of my services from microlancer?

2. There is a guy on microlancer who customized one of the Designs i have on sale on graphicriver. He just changed the colors and the text. He is providing a design service using some of my files from graphicriver with very small changes. Is it ok? or can i send an DMCA notice?

I’m planning on providing the same service than him and i don’t like to compete with a guy who is using my own designs againts me.

Thank you

12 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
FARInteractive says

1. No idea (i don’t use microlancer…yet :) )

2. When you sell your designs on graphicriver, I believe that the terms of service say that the buyer may not use your design in a commercial product if it provides the main value of that product (if that makes sense) e.g. You make a design of a menubar and someone buys it – they then produce a website template for resale using your menubar (the menubar provides value in the template they made, therefore they are breaching copyright law). Personally, I would issue a DMCA notice. :)

739 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
delgibbons says

For point 2) – Envato support would be your first port of call, I should think! It’s not allowed, basically :)

688 posts
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
cooledition says

Thank you guys, i think i will send the DMCA notice.

Still waiting for an answer for question 1 hehe

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Carmen says

Hi cooledition, I’m forwarding this issue to the Mircolancer team to investigate and respond to you. Would you be able to put in a support ticket about this please? It will help us streamline the process. :) Thank you!

EDIT: Microlancer support is not on the Marketplaces system, it’s here.

688 posts
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
cooledition says

Hi cooledition, I’m forwarding this issue to the Mircolancer team to investigate and respond to you. Would you be able to put in a support ticket about this please? It will help us streamline the process. :) Thank you! EDIT: Microlancer support is not on the Marketplaces system, it’s here.

Thanks for the reply Carmen, i just send the ticket.

BTW, i have an off topic question for you, i need to change the name of one of my items, can you help me?

51 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Australia
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
blimpage Staff says

BTW, i have an off topic question for you, i need to change the name of one of my items, can you help me?

As of recently, you can actually change your items’ names yourself! Just head to the item’s “Edit” tab and you’ll find the item name field about halfway down the page. Keep in mind this will need to be submitted to the review team for approval though.

851 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Australia
+2 more
Jordan_M Staff says

1. How can i delete one of my services from microlancer?

2. There is a guy on microlancer who customized one of the Designs i have on sale on graphicriver. He just changed the colors and the text. He is providing a design service using some of my files from graphicriver with very small changes. Is it ok? or can i send an DMCA notice?

I’m planning on providing the same service than him and i don’t like to compete with a guy who is using my own designs againts me.

Thank you

Hola cooledition! Thanks for your questions, I know you’ve sent us tickets about this too, but I’ll give some brief answers here!

1) To remove a service from Microlancer, just log in to your account and ‘pause’ that service. This will remove it from Microlancer listings and it is effectively permanently disabled (unless you unpause it). In cases where you want it wiped from the face of the planet, just shoot us a support request. :)

2) Dylanfar’s answer is pretty spot on, without knowing all the details – using a GR item like that on Microlancer sounds like a breach of the terms it was licensed under when bought from GR. Definitely let support know if this happens.

Hope this helps :)

by
by
by
by
by
by