75 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

Greetings everyone!

I’ve got two soft rejections for the following Trading Card Game Templates. Any input you can give me concerning what changes might work best to make this Graphic River worthy would help me out a lot. Here are the rejection reasons:

Reason 1: The fiels here and elements are looking really awesome as a whole concept though unfortunately the graphics feel like they need to be worked on some more and cleaned up. The graphics need a bit more details and color improvements. Also the typography used is really important and it needs to be cleaned up. Provide the Icons as editable files. There are a few graphics and characters used that are a bit too subjective. You need to consider toning them up.

Reason 2: As previously requested in the review the files here still require some more improvements. There are a few graphics and characters used that are a bit too subjective. You need to consider toning them up. The color combinations and contrast between text elements and the graphics is not quite working out as it feels that it needs more work. Consider maybe using services such as Adobe Kuler to help with the colors. Improve the text styles and clean up the graphics more.

VIDEO PREVIEW

75 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

Hey All,

Anyone able to provide a little guidance or feedback on this project for me?

- Nun Kwon

502 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
hueyangdesigns says

For me, the overall look, looks a bit dated. I really like the icons. I think the reviewers explained a lot for the reasons, atleast more than they would for most :D

I suppose try to look at modern trading card games and compare with yours and see why they work and how you could improve your design.

Best of luck :D

75 posts
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

For me, the overall look, looks a bit dated. I really like the icons. I think the reviewers explained a lot for the reasons, atleast more than they would for most :D

I suppose try to look at modern trading card games and compare with yours and see why they work and how you could improve your design.

Best of luck :D

hueyangdesigns,

Thanks for the great feedback! I’ll try to check and see what’s going on out there regarding “modern trading card games” to compare. If these look outdated then I do want to give them a good polishing!

- Nun Kwon

by
by
by
by
by
by