The queue is too slow and it is nearing the weekend if things go like this. So we removed one of items from the queue, we will upload it on Saturday or Sunday morning
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Microlancer Beta Tester
imangm saidyou got my vote! let do it!
3Days ago and if that’s rejected then that takes almost full week for only review. Envato need more Review Staff maybe?
Please vote for me as a new Review Team Staff and I’ll approve all the themes and templates!P.S. JK!
Haha! I need more votes
And i thought we’re the only ones waiting in the review queue. Any news do they plan on speeding things up?
We didn’t submit anything for almost half a year or so. Before, in rare occasions, we would wait up to 48 hrs.
Is this long waiting line a standard thing now?
5 days long waiting and had received Just Rejected and your item is not ready! We have followed all standard Design is not bad so annoyed I have fixed also deep and fixed some things and reuploaded it. It takes 14 day How fair is that
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Guys I think a lot of you are used to having your themes reviewed in a few days but think about all the new authors and their files. Look how many rejected items are in the forums.
I think the review team is doing a fine job maybe a bit over loaded but they are still getting a lot of files reviewed.
MY file has been in the cue for a few days but no worries it will get on there.
I believe you guys haven’t heard the news yet?
Kailoon got married last week and he deserves a vacation too!