9 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
thesrpr says

Hello all. I’d love to get some feedback on these 2 themes. They are about 95% complete. Wanted to get some feedback before I finished them for submission.

theme for artists and theme for blog or general business

1645 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Both gonna get rejected, they look like 10-20% finished.

2152 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

This is not ready for tf

362 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Russian Federation
+3 more
OrangeIdea says

[ThemeForest] Your uploaded item Theme for artists rejected

Unfortunately your submission Theme for artists isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Thanks for your submission!
The Envato Marketplaces Team

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

Questions? See our Knowledgebase and Support Center at http://support.envato.com

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
thesrpr says

Well thanks for just pasting in the rejection text. Super helpful and disrespectful

[ThemeForest] Your uploaded item Theme for artists rejected

Unfortunately your submission Theme for artists isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Thanks for your submission!
The Envato Marketplaces Team

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

Questions? See our Knowledgebase and Support Center at http://support.envato.com
271 posts The Dominant One
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
wptitans says

Why is this disrespectful thesrpr? It’s the reality. This is the message you will find when you will submit these designs to themeforest.

they are not ready, there a lot of confusion going on. When i opened the sites i was totally flabbergasted and did not know what was happening.

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Got to agree they are nowhere near.

You have all sorts of issues with some of the most basic of things.

There are some potentially nice touches in there assuming you can get over all of the initial problems.

I would suggest dropping one to focus solely on the other (you will make more progress and in the long term it will help you learn what is needed to get approved). Pick one, take a look at the top selling files and the quality and attention to detail that goes into them, and then go back to basics with your themes.

18 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AndreiSmartik says

Why is this disrespectful thesrpr? It’s the reality. This is the message you will find when you will submit these designs to themeforest. they are not ready, there a lot of confusion going on. When i opened the sites i was totally flabbergasted and did not know what was happening.

Creativity :P

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
thesrpr says

Maybe disrespectful wasn’t the right word. Lets go with unhelpful. When someone comes asking for feedback how does it help them by just pasting the rejection text? How does that help someone move forward?

1582 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

That isn’t even a start, everything is messy, fonts are so badly chosen, I’d suggest to study some of the already approved themes and templates and start from 0 with a new one and request feedback constantly from the community.

by
by
by
by
by
by