March marks the second year since I became an author at ThemeForest. It’s been a great time, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot here.
I want to thank everyone who bought my files or support my work in any other way! Huge thanks to Envato for the wonderful work you are doing and the amazing opportunity you give us.
Quick stats for those 2 years:
– 2132 sales of my 4 items
– 5 stars out of 316 ratings on my profile
– 113 followers
– had an item featured
– had a few rejected
– brought 43 new members out of 6618 clickthroughs
– refreshed the marketplace like a gazillion times
I believe most of the authors here would share the last point – checking your sales is the best addiction ever! So I made a tiny web app to track your sales on the go. Introducing Pocket Sales:
1. Open the page on your mobile device
2. Login with your username and API key
3. Enjoy your sales on the go
4. Ah, yes, it’s completely free
Your feedback is welcome, let me know if something breaks.
Enjoy and Thank you!
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
Wow, This APP Looks Great, Thanks for Sharing it. wish you more sales on your items.
I should add that the app supports all the marketplaces.Here are some more previews:
This is really awesome, thanks
Will it work from desktop browser? That would be helpful, and typing API key on mobile is not the most convenient thing) Any chance it could read data from QR code?
Thanks, it’s so cool! I’ve been wanting something like this for quite some time now
Btw, SALES number is a number of sales in the current month, right?
@xdkd I don’t see the point of having it on desktop, as you can just open the marketplace. Agree about the API key, will think something out.
@urbazon Glad you like it. The numbers are for the current month. Your totals are under your name at the top.
Thank you! this is great, but the api key is sure long to type on the phone!