894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
infuse01 says

@infuse01 – Keep up the good work bro, amazing design. Well deserved $200 :D You rock man !!

Thanks dude, as you may know I always strive to do my very best :D

1327 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

The $200 is indeed too low, but you guys shouldn’t make fun of him – WooAf for those money you can get a really good theme from the Gaming category, as Mocarg adviced you.

42 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Lamaci says

Here in Slovakia is 200$ optimal price for design and im so disapointed for that. So don’t blame WooAf :)

894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

The $200 is indeed too low, but you guys shouldn’t make fun of him

Why not? Isn’t he “making fun on us” either? I would never come to the idea to post a request on the internet where I ask for someone who is cleaning my whole house for 5$. Reality Baby, Reality…Nice try anyway

Here in Slovakia is 200$ optimal price for design and im so disapointed for that. So don’t blame WooAf :)

Yes, actually this is the bad stuff of a global economy. Prices can vary pretty much – however, go ahead and do it :)

30 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
+1 more
SharkStudio says
Why not? Isn’t he “making fun on us” either? I would never come to the idea to post a request on the internet where I ask for someone who is cleaning my whole house for 5$. Reality Baby, Reality…Nice try anyway
I agree with Pricop we don`t need to make fun of him. Maybe he is not familiar with developer prices.
Be more friendly.
894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

I agree with Pricop we don`t need to make fun of him. Maybe he is not familiar with developer prices.
Be more friendly.

Actually I’m not making fun of him either. The Design I’ve posted is pretty much what he would get for that price from me. If he want’s something more good, more quality, well thought with a nice concept he needs to pay more – that’s it. You get what you pay for ;-)

Don’t forget: We’re on a “marketplace”. So there is a preety large amount of themes and files which he could use – but insisted to post a request for a custom design on the forums. I guess he shouldn’t expect many serious answers. But anyway, feel free to get in touch with him and explain him everything he needs to know about developer prices and designers attitudes :D

1327 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

The $200 is indeed too low, but you guys shouldn’t make fun of him

What do you mean with “Nice try anyway” ?! You should know that not all countries are rich, and in some countries $200 might be a fortune, the only one who should get back to reality is you. No one forces you to design something for $200, and for example, in some countries you can actually call someone to clean your house for $5.

894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

You should know that not all countries are rich

Yeah I know and exactly this is the problem in my eyes. Not that you life in a “poor” country – more that I life in a “rich” country – but this is a simple matter of perception on who is poor and who is rich. I’m also not “rich” (in terms of money) even if you would call my country “rich”. But then I have to see some others who can make jobs on which somebody in a “rich” country “must” earn 1000$,but it can be done from somebody in a “poor” country for only 100$. Is that fair in anyway? I wouldn’t blame any of my world-wide-spreaden colleagues for this situation, and I wouldn’t blame you – it is probably more of a global economy problem which is actually naturally caused by this system (politics, religion, bank).

Since such topics aren’t allowed on the forum I would recommend that we stop talking about that, ok?

Didn’t want to insult anybody. It’s probably just my grade of experience which brought me to a point where I take such “offers” somehow offending and react somehow sarcastic in my sense of humour.

1327 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

If your ‘humor’ is making fun of someone’s offers then that says a lot about you. There is a saying: If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. You could simply ignore the thread, just like 99,99% of the Marketplace does. No one forces you to take his offer so I don’t see where is the problem. Maybe someone actually wanted to take that offer, but since you are making fun, why would he do it? You would probably make fun of him too.

So, in short, my suggestion is that you should be more friendlier and maybe think that your actions (in your case words) might hurt someone ;-).

All the best!

894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

If your ‘humor’ is making fun of someone’s offers then that says a lot about you. There is a saying: If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. You could simply ignore the thread, just like 99,99% of the Marketplace does. No one forces you to take his offer so I don’t see where is the problem. Maybe someone actually wanted to take that offer, but since you are making fun, why would he do it? You would probably make fun of him too.

So, in short, my suggestion is that you should be more friendlier and maybe think that your actions (in your case words) might hurt someone ;-).

All the best!

Hm, and that you think you know me and are trying to teach me that says a lot about you, but thank you for your suggestion – I’m sure you will be a good father one day.

by
by
by
by
by
by