Type, type & type. Truly strong type combinations are always key for me. Get those down early on, and I feel that everything flows organically from that.
Now where did I put that Comic Sans & Lobster combo
was worth the read! fantastic article…
A really great blog and well flat design concept was introduced by Windows first but couldn’t gain the popularity as what iOS did. Would have mentioned Twitter Bootstrap 4 with more features in it. Yes back to the more motion, we shouldn’t apply “skip intro” as it makes worse.
I believe one of the reasons why “Flat” really worked is how they are easily to adapt with different device screens. Whatever trend that might happen in 2014 would also have to serve this purpose well. This is my only guess when being asked about prediction of web design in 2014. Other than that, everything is possible and we never know what creative heads may bring us
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
A good read! Thank you Sir !