626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

Happy birthday….... NechitaPaulFlavius

45 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rayspettersson says

Happy Birthday! Continue to believe in your dreams, and keep up the good work! Ray Pettersson.

NechitaPaulFlavius
NechitaPaulFlavius Recent Posts Threads Started
311 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
NechitaPaulFlavius says
La Multi Ani brotha ;) pacat ca nu sunt si eu acolo sa dai de baut :)) See you when I return though :D

Dap:D gonna get wasted.Legally for US territory:)) and thank you guys again.It was the best birthday ever.Loved ones and you guys, the best community ‘ve ever seen.I am proud to be a member of this big family and to have you all as siblings.

Great day to you all and thank you again, I feel really really cheesie in this moment.

:inlove:

126 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
muzikizum says

Happy birthday, bro! ;)

192 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
rRomila says

belated wishes my friend… why dont u post a pic of you.

NechitaPaulFlavius
NechitaPaulFlavius Recent Posts Threads Started
311 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
NechitaPaulFlavius says
belated wishes my friend… why dont u post a pic of you.

A picture would be too much in my opinion, plus it’s not a big difference between the real me and the avatar me.

by
by
by
by
by
by