767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

A fellow countryman made this video a few days ago which got a huge positive response.

It didn’t get as huge until recently when CBS featured it on their website and just an hour ago when YouTube shared it on their official Facebook page which got me really excited and so I wanted to share it with the Envato community as well.

Here it is: http://goo.gl/X710Q

Faith in humanity, restored!

388 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in Poland
+3 more
DamianN says

Faith in humanity, restored!

Well said mate, but there are only few such people in the world… Everybody would love to live like this guy everyday, but not everyone has enough courage… Great vid, thanks for sharing.

EDIT : My 22th birthday is on may, I have enough time to come up with something exciting :P

370 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
Mirtt says

That is great actually, congratulations to that guy! Hopefully many people get inspired, kindness is necessary ingredient, one of the greatest and yet an easy thing any human can do! :)

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Flay says

Don’t get me wrong, it’s great what he did, but everyone is selfish. If he really wanted to do all those 22 acts just for the good feeling, he wouldn’t make a video about it. No, he had to show other people how kind he is for egoistic selfish reasons.

If it inspire other people, that’s great, but I wouldn’t try to find any big message in this.

6088 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I know I will get some stones but… the best thing we can do is being aware about our commitments and responsibilities that already fabricked / in connection with daily life – try to do positive things in subconscious (kind of) way – the more subtle the activities are… well no one will aware but result will be better.

Whenever I see the inspiration targeted activities, it always reminds the people I came across who has less awareness about their role on daily activities but finds pleasure only on celebration / exposure / sharing etc moments. The problem with that approach is losing relevance. For example, we supposed to NOT give ice cream for those who really don’t want! Even asking is a kind of disturbance :D

Btw +1 for not celebrating birthdays, we already making more garbages to the earth, the celebrations adds more packaging wastes etc.

1501 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Regardless of whether he is egotistical or not, he made random people smile and feel appreciated. Great vid!

1497 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

This was amazing!

QuailAdvertising
QuailAdvertising Recent Posts Threads Started
32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
QuailAdvertising says

@KamilWaheed great video man, I’m glade to see Im not the only one who helps people for no reason. I never thought of doing a few like this but now I am going to I think.

28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
keythemes says

You don’t easily forget videos like this. Thank you for sharing. :)

1708 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

I know I will get some stones but… the best thing we can do is being aware about our commitments and responsibilities that already fabricked / in connection with daily life – try to do positive things in subconscious (kind of) way – the more subtle the activities are… well no one will aware but result will be better.

Whenever I see the inspiration targeted activities, it always reminds the people I came across who has less awareness about their role on daily activities but finds pleasure only on celebration / exposure / sharing etc moments. The problem with that approach is losing relevance. For example, we supposed to NOT give ice cream for those who really don’t want! Even asking is a kind of disturbance :D

Btw +1 for not celebrating birthdays, we already making more garbages to the earth, the celebrations adds more packaging wastes etc.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by