34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
thebkh says

Im just wanted to know what creative people do with theyre days. Do you freestyle? Are you structured? Do have an office in your house or elsewhere?

7572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I just burn my days out in wait for 2012 end of the world. Because my spaceship is broken I can’t get out of here till then. But don’t worry, is not that I will disappear after 2012, but I will be lonely around here with no humans around. :(

372 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has referred 100+ members
+4 more
Protest says

Right now I’m going to make a snowman in my yard

1276 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Member of the Envato Team
+15 more
ChristineWilde Envato team says

I work 24/7 pretty much. Any spare time I get… I eat, sleep, do house work, play on Playstation or go see friends.

2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I a very very structured person, the freelance work I do is long term and the project take a year to design and make, I also work full time and live with my girlfriend and dog.

So every Sunday I build a plan for the week with time slots for everything, this will change but I stick to it pretty much religiously, or I would never get any free time.

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

When my job doesn’t require me to be at the office, I’m mostly spending my time freelancing for my customers and for AD at my cozy place. During the weekends I’m trying my best to stay away from the keyboard and rather spend quality moments with my loved ones and my friends.

5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

We are full time developers.

We work within a purpose built office, with 3 people . Looking to expand, so anyone wanting to work in Brisbane, and with extensive design portfolio, gimme a shout. !

Relaxed atmosphere, beautiful countryside from all windows, ducted air, psr area, lounge area and kitchenette.

Brainstorming starts at 5am though.

Most often, due to US sites, and servers ( Cloud servers ) we operate very early to very late, as our main clients are on 3 continents, UK USA and Australasia.

We have a neat system, of 15 minute breaks every hour. Its not as mad as it sounds, and that clean defined break allows ideas to develop, chat to be engaged, and better focus on work.

Anyhoo, thats us

8269 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

I work from my office when freelancing or on site if I have to, otherwise you can find me somewhere up a mountain where there is hopefully no phone signal :)

1183 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

Live in Los Angeles, when the phone rings, it has to be answered. One never knows who might be calling.

That said, I’m a fast worker, and a procrastinator (because I’m a fast worker), thus I end up going out quite a lot (which could also be considered working because I usually end up meeting a lot of people when I go out).

In my limited spare time / procrastination time, I do all the usual stuff, cinema/games/travel, but most of all, the beach almost always beckons…

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Waking up – > Coffee -> Going through my mail -> Walking the dogs -> Coffee -> Breakfast -> Client Work -> Coffee -> Dinner -> Walking the dogs -> Coffee -> Personal projects -> Watching TV -> Walking the dogs -> Going to bed.

A typical day from my home office ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by